Sarees are loved by every Indian women’s and every woman wears them with utter satisfaction for their culture and love for their ethnicity. Ethnoss is well known as an Indian Clothing brand for women. The traditional Indian saree is becoming more famous around the nation. We have listed the top 10 designer saree by Ethnoss that you must check out.
Top 10 Designer Saree By Ethnoss
.1. Carrot yellow and golden kanjivaram soft silk saree: Sprinkled in timeless heritage and craftsmanship, this southern beauty comes in a mix of carrot yellow and golden colours. Saree silk material is airy, light and very comfortable to wear. It is also outstanding for breathability and beauty that is required from ethnic wear.
2. Ebony black ikkat patola silk saree: This sari is traditionally woven, this gorgeous Patola saree is perfect for the festive occasion. Lightweight, finely woven contrast blouses will enhance the charm of this piece. This saree is elegantly crafted and will surely add to your wardrobe. Pair this with heels or flats for a graceful look.
3. Fire red blush woven Banarasi saree: This Fire Redblush Banarasi saree has Asavali border and beautiful knitting. This Banarasi Silk Saree is an elegant saree woven with floral designs and outstanding designs. This sari will make you look gorgeous.
4. Salmon gold woven Banarasi saree: This Banarasi silk blended adorable salmon gold woven Banarasi saree will fascinate you with its sheer charm. The Pure Banarasi silk sarees exemplify the weaving and design of the Banaras region of India and are famous all over the world.
5. Blue Verdigris Banarasi saree: Soft weaving silk blended, this blue verdigris Banarasi saree has an ancestral floral pattern and the blouse is a Banarasi style impression. Shiny silk is the perfect mixture with the blue verdigris Banarasi saree is perfect for traditional events and celebrations.
6. Red Green Paitrhani silk saree: The Red Green Paitrhani silk saree is a type of silk saree made in the Kalvira, Paitrhani region in Maharashtra, India. These sarees are worn as Aurangabad & special occasion sarees by most women in Pune, Nagpur, Bhopal & Andhra Pradesh. This Paitrhani saree has been comprehended as Geographical.
7. Maize Yellow weaving linen saree: This beautiful linen silk saree from Maize yellow is very gorgeous. This saree has a golden border which fills out the colour of the saree. The work on the pallu and saree emphasises the gaze of the saree. A linen silk blouse enhances the look of this incredible saree. This saree looks as beautiful as gold ornaments.
8. Mint green silver lucknowi Chikenkari: The Lucknow Chikankari style saree is a type of silk saree made in the region in Lucknow, Chikenkari, India. multi-coloured with Silver that adds to the traditional taste of the saree. choose your accessories according to the occasion and pair them with stilettos or peep toes, and jewellery to further enhance the look of the saree.
9. Deam grey handloom saree: This flower printed silk handloom saree and style them in your way. Perfect for both occasional and formal events, this is sure to keep you cool and stylish. This advanced piece comes in complexions of sage green. Embroidered with floral print all over, this beauty is a silky gem.
10. Peacock Green Satin Designer silk saree: Their lustre, absorbency, strength and wrinkle resistance will enhance your beauty. This sleek designer satin silk saree has a stunning look with its golden blossoms. The works on the saree may have a modern or an abstract design which you can wear at parties or on a festive occasion.